The Real Food Geek is primarily a healthy eating food blog with a focus on real food recipes, designed to help support our weight loss goals and an altogether healthier lifestyle.
We may be cooking healthy, but we will not be sacrificing on flavour. The goal is to achieve true satisfaction within our three daily meals so that we can better manage those dreaded cravings.
I’m in the beginning stages of this baby blog, and you could say it’s a bit of an experiment. I’m ditching the fad-diet in favour of eating mostly real food and tracking my journey of weight loss and body healing in the form of weekly weight loss posts.
My goals are to lose weight, improve my health and share my experiences along the way.
I hope that you’ll find yourself part of a community of likeminded people who are eating delicious food, losing weight and feeling fabulous too.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM ME AT THE REAL FOOD GEEK
- Healthy REAL FOOD RECIPES
- Step-by-step recipe instructions
- Health and nutrition tips
- Product recommendations to make food prep easier
- Weekly weight loss journey updates from yours truly, if you’re interested! – COMING SOON
- Lots of weight loss tips the community has to offer – COMING SOON
- A variety of HEALTHY LIVING topics – COMING SOON
FIND OUT MORE
To find out more about me, check out the About Me page.
You can find more on Real Food here.
Thanks so much for stopping by!