Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links. I will earn a commission if you purchase through these links at no additional cost to you.
Take dinner to the next level with this Easy 3-Ingredient Stir-Fry Sauce! This delicious recipe can be made in less than 5 minutes using tamari, fresh ginger, and – my secret cheat ingredient – natural sweet chili sauce. Not only is it a cinch to throw together, but this sauce is guaranteed to transform any stir-fry dish into a flavorful weeknight meal.
- 3 Ingredient Stir Fry Sauce Recipe
- The Ingredients for a Delicious Stir Fry Sauce Recipe
- Step-By-Step Recipe Instructions
- What are the Potential Health Benefits of Ginger?
- More Delicious Meal Ideas
- Easy 3-Ingredient Stir Fry Sauce ~ Full Recipe
- Pin Recipe for Later!
3 Ingredient Stir Fry Sauce Recipe
One thing that can ruin a stir fry full of beautiful fresh veggies is a rubbish sauce. This one, made from tamari, ginger, and one of my favorite cheat ingredients – Dr. Will’s Natural Sweet Chilli Sauce – is light, tangy, has little heat, and so much flavor. Keep a fresh batch in the fridge, and always have a quick weeknight stir fry ready to go.
Having a great homemade stir fry sauce recipe under your belt is essential for making any stir fry come to life. Think…
- Pork Stir Fry
- Chicken Stir Fry
- Beef Stir Fry
- Seafood Stir Fry
- Broccoli Stir Fry or any other Vegetable Stir Fry
You get it. The list could go on and on.
This 3-Ingredient Stir Fry Sauce is:
Quick & Easy
Gluten-Free | Vegan | Dairy-Free | Nut-Free | Keto Friendly
Great for Meal Prep
The Ingredients for a Delicious Stir Fry Sauce Recipe
This simple stir fry sauce comes together super-quick with three delicious ingredients that you can get from your local grocery store. Making your own sauce is so much better than store-bought versions and a great way to add tons of flavor to your favorite stir fries.
- Dr. Will’s Natural Sweet Chilli Sauce: Sometimes, we need a quick fix to amp up the flavor of our meals without spending hours in the kitchen. This Sweet Chili Sauce does that for me in this recipe. It contains real food ingredients and uses dates and agave for sweetness. However, use any natural sweet chili sauce available where you live.
- Gluten-Free Tamari: Similar in flavor to soy sauce but a gluten-free alternative. You can use regular soy sauce, coconut aminos (soy-free), or a low-sodium soy sauce if preferred.
- Fresh Ginger: Adds so much zingy flavor to a stir fry. Not a fan of ginger? No problem. Use fresh garlic instead for a different yet delicious punch of flavor.
Step-By-Step Recipe Instructions
How to Make a Delicious 3-Ingredient Stir Fry Sauce
This simple stir fry sauce comes together in less than five minutes. It really couldn’t be easier. Here’s how:
- Add Ingredients
Add the sweet chili sauce, tamari, and ginger to a small bowl.
- Mix Ingredients
Mix the ingredients until well combined. Pour over stir-fry vegetables.
For the full recipe and ingredient list, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.Jump to Recipe
Stir Fry Veggies that Work with
3-Ingredient Stir-Fry Sauce
~ Culinary Medicine Scoop ~
What are the Potential Health Benefits of Ginger?
For centuries, ginger has been used in herbal medicine1. Here are a few examples of why it continues to be valuable today.
1Ginger Supports Digestive Health
By improving the speed and ease food moves through the gastrointestinal tract, ginger may help relieve the discomfort of flatulence, bloating, and even indigestion2.
2Ginger May Help Lower Inflammation
Gingerol, one of the main bioactive compounds in ginger, is a powerful antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties1.
3Ginger May Positively Influence Metabolic Syndrome
Metabolic syndrome is a term for a group of conditions that raise the risk of heart disease, type 2 diabetes, and stroke. These conditions include high blood pressure, high blood fats (cholesterol and triglycerides), high blood sugar, and excess body fat around the waist. Studies have shown ginger’s unique properties may be valuable in reducing blood pressure, blood sugar levels, and LDL (bad) cholesterol levels3. Ginger may even benefit weight loss due to increasing the calories you burn and making you feel fuller4,5. However, more research is needed.
More Delicious Meal Ideas
- Fresh Vegetable Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing
- Vegan Cauliflower Soup
- Ground Beef and Zucchini Pasta Casserole
- Spiced Lamb Lettuce Wraps
- Mediterranean Vegetable Pasta
Easy 3-Ingredient Stir Fry Sauce ~ Full Recipe
Easy 3-Ingredient Stir Fry Sauce
- Small Bowl or Mason Jar
- Fork or Small Whisk
- ⅓ cup (75 g) natural sweet chili sauce I used Dr. Will's Natural Sweet Chilli Sauce
- ¼ cup (130 ml) tamari sauce
- 1 tbsp finely grated ginger
- Prep: Gather and prepare your ingredients.
- Combine: Place the sweet chili sauce, tamari sauce, and ginger in a small bowl or mason jar. Whisk or shake to combine.
- Store or Use: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. When needed, pour over your stir fry vegetables. It will slightly thicken as it hits the heat of the pan.
- four stir-fries for one person
- two stir-fries for two people, or
- one stir-fry for four people.
I can’t wait for you to make this 3 Ingredient Stir Fry Sauce for yourself! Get in touch via the comments section, and let me know how it turns out.
Thanks for stopping by!